- 800 Rose Street, Room HX 304
Subspecialty Certification in Neuroradiology (2013)
Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology (2010)
Neuroradiology Fellowship (2010-2012)
Medical College of Wisconsin
Radiology Residency (2006-2010)
Medical College of Wisconsin
Medicine Internship (2005-2006)
Lutheran General Hospital
Park Ridge, Illinois
Doctor of Medicine (2001-2005)
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
North Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering (1997-2001)
American College of Radiology Case-in-Point
Raslau F, Baruah D, Klein A, Mark L, Ulmer J. “Functional Imaging: Ventral Stream of Informational Processing.” October 30, 2013.
Raslau F, Baruah D, Klein A, Mark L, Ulmer J. “Functional Imaging: Supplemental Motor Cortex and Pre-SMA.” December 21, 2012.
Raslau F, Baruah D, Klein A, Mark L, Ulmer J. “Functional Imaging: Primary Motor Cortex in Schizencephalic Epilepsy.” May 24, 2012.
Special Lectures & Presentations
Presurgical Functional Neuroimaging. Guest Lecture in Department of Radiology at University of Cincinnati. Cincinnati, Ohio. January 26, 2018.
How Memory Works. LINCD Lecture in Department of Linguistics at University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky. November 18, 2015.
Understanding and Mitigating CT Artifacts in Head CT Scans. Bluegrass Society of Radiologic Technologists, Lexington, Kentucky. September 19, 2015.
Remember the Fornix: A Comprehensive Review with Clinical Insights for Mapping Memory. Grand Rounds for Neurosurgery Department and Neuropsychology Division of Neurology Department at Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI. February 24, 2012 and June 19, 2012.
- Ganesh, H.; Raslau, FD ; Dawkins, A.; Nair, RT "Contrast-induced acute kidney injury - Radiology perspective." Clinical nephrology 89, 3 (2018): 176-180. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Campos, EM ; Raslau, FD ; Salinas, R.; Di Capua, D.; Slevin, JT ; Villamar, MF "Reversible manifestations of extraparenchymal neurocysticercosis." Clinical case reports 6, 7 (2018): 1400-1401. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Kassa, R.; Raslau, F.; Smith, C.; Sudhakar, P. "Teaching NeuroImages: Leber hereditary optic neuropathy masquerading as neuromyelitis optica." Neurology 90, 1 (2018): e94-e95. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Raslau, FD ; Lin, LY ; Andersen, AH ; Powell, DK ; Smith, CD ; Escott, EJ "Peeking into the Black Box of Coregistration in Clinical fMRI: Which Registration Methods Are Used and How Well Do They Perform?" AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 39, 12 (2018): 2332-2339. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Grewal, PK ; Villamar, MF ; Raslau, FD ; Dobbs, MR "Pearls & Oy-sters: An uncommon initial presentation of thyrotoxicosis." Neurology 89, 6 (2017): e61-e63. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Albuja, AC ; Qaiser, S.; Lightner, DD ; Raslau, FD ; Zafar, MS ; Bernard, PA ; Baumann, RJ "Surfer's myelopathy without surfing: a report of two pediatric patients." Spinal cord series and cases 3, (2017): 17008. [PubMed Link] |
- Zhang, J.; Raslau, FD ; Hill, N.; Escott, EJ "The Importance of Patient Positioning When Using a Bowtie Filter in Computed Tomography Imaging." Radiologic technology 87, 6 (2016): 680-5. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Raslau, FD ; Augustinack, JC ; Klein, AP ; Ulmer, JL ; Mathews, VP ; Mark, LP "Memory Part 3: The Role of the Fornix and Clinical Cases." AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 36, 9 (2015): 1604-8. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Raslau, FD ; Mark, IT ; Klein, AP ; Ulmer, JL ; Mathews, V.; Mark, LP "Memory part 2: the role of the medial temporal lobe." AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 36, 5 (2015): 846-9. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Raslau, FD ; Mark, LP ; Sabsevitz, DS ; Ulmer, JL "Imaging of Functional and Dysfunctional Episodic Memory." Seminars in ultrasound, CT, and MR 36, 3 (2015): 260-74. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Raslau, FD ; Klein, AP ; Ulmer, JL ; Mathews, V.; Mark, LP "Memory part 1: overview." AJNR. American journal of neuroradiology 35, 11 (2014): 2058-60. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Franczak, MJ ; Klein, M.; Raslau, F.; Bergholte, J.; Mark, LP ; Ulmer, JL "In emergency departments, radiologists' access to EHRs may influence interpretations and medical management." Health affairs (Project Hope) 33, 5 (2014): 800-6. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]
- Golshani, B.; Lazzaro, MA ; Raslau, F.; Darkhabani, Z.; Baruah, D.; Eastwood, D.; Fitzsimmons, BF ; Zaidat, OO "Surveillance imaging after intracranial stent implantation: non-invasive imaging compared with digital subtraction angiography." Journal of neurointerventional surgery 5, 4 (2013): 361-5. [PubMed Link] | [ Full text ]