Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program
We are currently accepting applications for one fellowship position for the July 1, 2021 appointment year (outside of the NRMP Match) as well as one fellowship position for the July 1, 2022 appointment year within the NRMP Match.
How To Apply: To apply, please submit the following materials to Francesca Beaman, MD, Program Director, Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship, c/o Sally Jones, at email@example.com.
1. Completed application form (click on this link)
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable).
4. Medical school dean’s letter (MSPE) – (copy acceptable).
5. USMLE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable).
6. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program.
7. Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
8. Personal statement.
Interview Dates: Interviews for the July 1, 2021 position are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application. Interviews for the July 1, 2022 position will be held between November 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021.
Additional Questions? Please contact our Medical Education Specialist, Sally Jones, at (859) 797-0512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.