Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program
Starting on August 1, 2021, we will begin accepting applications for one fellowship position for the July 1, 2023 appointment year through the NRMP Match.
How To Apply: To apply, please submit the following materials to Justin R. Montgomery, MD, Program Director, Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship, c/o Sally Jones, at email@example.com.
1. Completed application form (click on this link)
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable).
4. Medical school dean’s letter (MSPE) – (copy acceptable).
5. USMLE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable).
6. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program.
7. Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
8. Personal statement.
Interview Dates: Interviews are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application. Interviews for the July 1, 2023 position will be held between November 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
Additional Questions? Please contact our Medical Education Specialist, Sally Jones, at (859) 797-0512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.