Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program
The Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program will participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for the July 1, 2020 appointment year. Applications will be accepted starting on October 1, 2018. Interviews may begin starting on November 25, 2018.
How To Apply: Please submit the following materials to the Fellowship Coordinator at the address below.
1. Completed application form (click on this link)
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable).
4. Medical school dean’s letter (MSPE) – (copy acceptable).
5. USMLE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable).
6. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program.
7. Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
8. Personal statement.
Francesca Beaman, MD, MSK Fellowship Program Director
ATTN: Sally Jones, Medical Education Specialist
University of Kentucky Medical Center
Department of Radiology
800 Rose Street, Pavilion H, Suite HX-315E
Lexington, KY 40536-2093
Interview Dates: Interviews are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application
Additional Questions? For additional questions please feel free to contact our Medical Education Specialist, Sally Jones, at (859) 797-0512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.