Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship Program
PLEASE NOTE: We have filled the July 2018 Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship position and are no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest in our training program.
Application Deadline: Applications for the 2018-2019 academic year will be accepted starting July 1, 2016.
How To Apply: Please submit the following materials to the Fellowship Coordinator at the address below.
1. Completed application form (click on this link)
2. Current curriculum vitae.
3. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your radiology residency program
4. Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
5. Personal statement.
6. USMILE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copies acceptable)
7. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable)
8 Medical school dean's letter (MSPE) (copy acceptable)
Francesca Beaman, M.D., MSK Fellowship Program Director
ATTN: Misty Lilley, Medical Education Specialist
University of Kentucky Medical Center
Department of Radiology
800 Rose Street; Room HX315E
Lexington, KY 40536-2093
Interview Dates: Interviews are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application
For additional questions please feel free to contact our Medical Education Specialist, Misty Lilley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.