PLEASE NOTE: We have filled the July 2018 Neuroradiology Fellowship position and are no longer accepting applications. Thank you for your interest in our training program.
How To Apply: Please submit the following materials to the Medical Education Specialist at the address below.
1. Completed Universal Application Form (Universal Application for Fellowship.pdf)
2. Current curriculum vitae
3. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable).
4. Medical school dean’s letter (MSPE) – (copy acceptable).
5. USMLE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable).
6. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program.
7. Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
8. Personal statement.
Kwaku Obeng, MD, Neuroradiology Fellowship Program Director
ATTN: Misty Lilley, Medical Education Specialist
University of Kentucky Medical Center
Department of Radiology
800 Rose Street, Pavilion H, Suite HX-315E
Lexington, KY 40536-2093
Interview Dates: Interviews are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application
Additional Questions? For additional questions please feel free to contact our Medical Education Specialist, Misty Lilley, at (859) 323-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.