Emergency Radiology Fellowship Program
How To Apply: Please submit the following materials to the Education Coordinator at the address below.
1. Universal Application Form (link)
2. Current curriculum vitae.
3. A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your radiology residency program
4. Two additional letters of Recommendation from physicians of your choice.
5. Personal statement.
6. USMILE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copies acceptable)
7. Medical school transcript (copy acceptable)
8 Medical school dean's letter (MSPE) (copy acceptable)
David J. Nickels, M.D., Fellowship Program Director
ATTN: Misty Lilley, Medical Education Specialist
University of Kentucky Medical Center
Department of Radiology
800 Rose Street; Room HX315E
Lexington, KY 40536-2093
Application Deadline: Candidates should contact Sally Jones (details below) prior to applicication.
Interview Dates: Interviews are granted on a rolling basis after review of completed fellowship application.
For additional information or questions, please feel free to contact our Medical Education Specialist, Misty Lilley at (859) 323-5291 or email@example.com.